If your Windows 11 is also showing the 0×0 0×0 error code, then this article is for you. Read thoroughly to solve the issue effectively.
Reasons Behind Getting the Error 0×0 0×0
If you are a Windows 11 user and getting this error code 0×0 0×0, then there may be many reasons for which it can occur. Although it can be the installed software and hardware issues, let’s see other common issues first:
- There may be a Beta OS failure in the Windows Insider Program.
- You may be using the drivers which are outdated.
- Viruses can also infect the device and show this error code.
- You might have installed some devices’ incompatible programs.
- Some applications in your device are not properly installed.
- Some necessary system files may be corrupted or missing.
The above listed are some of the common issues that are detected while correcting the 0×0 0×0 error code.
Measures to Fix the Error Code 0×0 0×0 in Windows 11
Here in this section, we have defined various measures that can be used to troubleshoot this error code 0×0 0×0. As the error code could occur due to many reasons as defined above, try any solution to see if it works, or else move to the next.
Rebooting the System
When your system hangs or doesn’t respond to your command, the first thing that everyone does is restart the system. And luckily in 90% of cases, this trick works as it refreshes the system and also clears the temporary files that can automatically remove the 0×0 error code.
Update the System’s Drivers
If you are using outdated drivers in your system with Windows 11, then immediately update them to get rid of the 0×0 error code. Visit Device Manager first to check which driver requires an update.
End the Unused Programs
For this, follow the steps that are defined below. Delete all those programs from the task manager that are not in use:
- Use the combination: “Ctrl+Alt+Delete”.
- Click on the “Task Manager”
- Move to the “Processes” tab and select the programs to end.
- Right-click on the selected tasks, and click “End Task”.
Previous Version of the Windows
If this error is showing just after updating your window, then rollback it by following these steps:
- Open “Settings” by clicking “Win+I”
- Click on “Windows Update”, then “Update History”.
- After that click on “Uninstall Updates”
- Click on “Uninstall” for the recent Windows update.
- At last, restart your device.
System File Checker(SFC) Tool
Sometimes original files are replaced by corrupted files that may cause errors. Resolve it with the System File Checker(SFC) Tool:
- Press “Win+X”
- Choose “Terminal”(Admin)
- In the command prompt, type- “sfc /scannow”
- Wait until the scan completes then restart the device.
If it doesn’t work try the Deployment Image Servicing and Management(DISM) tool. Follow the above steps, just type- “Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth” in the 3rd step.
Here are the fully fledge methods for solving the issue of the Error Code 0x0 0x0.